Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cry day



Well now. That was one of the hardest evenings EVER! Saying goodbye to your babies and hubby is never fun but man!!  My kids must have inherited the Lusch tears.  
Laying on my hotel bed trying not to worry or wonder if I left anything at home.  Praying that if I did it's not too important! 
Just laying here thinking about all the love and support I have been shown through the first mention of going has just been amazing! The outpouring of prayers has been immense!  God has put some of the most amazing people in my life. Some old and some very new. But all so incredibly fabulous! 

Our family has grown so much in the last year and it's been incredible. God is incredible.  The hearts of the people He has put into our lives are huge!!  My family is greatful for you all. Whether it's been through prayer, love, or financial support for my trip. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
 
We leave Oregon around 8am and should arrive in Israel around 2pm Sunday (10 hours ahead)  so around 
4am Sunday Oregon time. YIKES!! Pray for traveling mercies and no canc elled or delayed flights!!

Love you all!! 
-mama


No comments:

Post a Comment