Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Noeline

I just got an email back from Lori at Show Mercy that said I will be able to have a special time to meet our girl Noeline that we support! I had already figured they were gonna let me but when I read the email it got me all emotional and so excited! The kids are gonna make her some special things for me to take to her and I'll bring lots of pictures for her to keep. I also learned I'll not only get to have the one time with her but that she is involved in one of their feeding groups so I'll get to see her then as well! I AM ECSTATIC!!! 
Less than 5 weeks Noeline and I'll be there!!!



but Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” Mat 19:14

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing you are to this young lady. I'm so glad you are going on this journey... it will forever change who you are and draw you closer to God who loves you so very much! We love you too

    ReplyDelete